KMTA awards grants to community projects that recognize, preserve, and interpret the historic, scenic, and natural recreational resources and cultural landscapes of the Kenai Mountains-Turnagain Arm historic transportation corridor. Projects promote and facilitate public enjoyment of these resources. Applications are due by March 11th, 2022. Email Amanda Sassi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more info.
- KMTA’s 2022 Annual Grant Cycle Is Now Open January 13, 2022
- 2022 KMTA Haiku Poetry Contest January 1, 2022
- Message From Our Board President Jeff Samuels December 31, 2021
- Anchorage Outdoor School’s 100 Things To Do Before You’re 12! December 5, 2021
- Gift Giving Ideas for the Holiday Season… November 27, 2021