Anchorage Outdoor School’s mission is to cultivate lifelong stewardship of public lands in Alaska through residential, place-based outdoor education for 5th grade students in the Anchorage School District. By connecting students with the curiosity and wonder that only outdoor spaces can inspire, even the simple and joyous act of skipping a rock on Portage Lake can be a deeply impactful and powerful experience.
- We’re Hiring: KMTA is seeking a Development Manager April 20, 2022
- Spencer Glacier 5 Mile Dash – Get Your Race On – June 5th, 2022 April 18, 2022
- Trailbound Alaska Debuted This Spring April 15, 2022
- Trailbound Alaska Premiering at the Bear Tooth Theater on March 28th March 9, 2022
- Devil’s Creek Nordic Ski Loop is a Worthy Stop March 5, 2022