Oscar Christensen and Mickey Natt came to the Moose Pass area by horse and dog team in 1909. The original Iditarod Trail was blazed through the area in 1910 and 1911. By 1912, Moose Pass was the site of a railroad construction camp.
- May is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month: The Samurai Musher Jujiro Wada May 19, 2020
- KMTA 2020 Photo Contest is Now Accepting Entries! May 15, 2020
- KMTA Requests Letters of Support for the Alliance of National Heritage Areas April 21, 2020
- We’re Hiring: KMTA is seeking a Grants Program Manager April 17, 2020
- Girdwood Trail Town Meeting March 4, 2020