Oscar Christensen and Mickey Natt came to the Moose Pass area by horse and dog team in 1909. The original Iditarod Trail was blazed through the area in 1910 and 1911. By 1912, Moose Pass was the site of a railroad construction camp.
- Alaska Nellie January 27, 2021
- Harry Johnson: Man of the Mountains January 26, 2021
- Need Help With the Grant Application Process? January 8, 2021
- We Can All Use a Little Hope – Recalling What Gave Us Comfort in These Unprecedented Times January 7, 2021
- KMTA’s 2021 Annual Grant Cycle Is Now Open January 5, 2021