Oscar Christensen and Mickey Natt came to the Moose Pass area by horse and dog team in 1909. The original Iditarod Trail was blazed through the area in 1910 and 1911. By 1912, Moose Pass was the site of a railroad construction camp.
- Successful Second Annual Mineshaft Grinder September 14, 2021
- We’re Hiring: KMTA is seeking an Executive Director August 2, 2021
- Wible Doesn’t Wobble July 5, 2021
- KMTA Trail Challenge Weekly Updates June 15, 2021
- Grant Reimbursement Webinar on June 29th at 11 AM June 10, 2021