Oscar Christensen and Mickey Natt came to the Moose Pass area by horse and dog team in 1909. The original Iditarod Trail was blazed through the area in 1910 and 1911. By 1912, Moose Pass was the site of a railroad construction camp.
- We Want To Hear From You! Take Our Survey and Be Entered to Win a $25 Gift Certificate! June 25, 2020
- The Power of Turnagain Arm June 3, 2020
- KMTA Seeks a Cultural Resource Management Firm May 28, 2020
- May is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month: The Samurai Musher Jujiro Wada May 19, 2020
- KMTA Annual Grant Recipients Announced For 2020 May 18, 2020