Oscar Christensen and Mickey Natt came to the Moose Pass area by horse and dog team in 1909. The original Iditarod Trail was blazed through the area in 1910 and 1911. By 1912, Moose Pass was the site of a railroad construction camp.
- Do You Like Birding? Alaska Wildland Conservation Center is the Place to Go! September 24, 2020
- Trailbound Alaska Sets Off to Retrace the Iditarod National Historic Trail September 3, 2020
- Tell Us Your Stories? – Heritage @ Home September 2, 2020
- Beluga Whale Alliance Sends Thanks to KMTA! September 1, 2020
- Happy Birthday Seward, Alaska! August 28, 2020