Oscar Christensen and Mickey Natt came to the Moose Pass area by horse and dog team in 1909. The original Iditarod Trail was blazed through the area in 1910 and 1911. By 1912, Moose Pass was the site of a railroad construction camp.
- Seward Cable House Restored April 12, 2021
- KMTA is Seeking RFPs for Financial Audit Services April 9, 2021
- Spencer Glacier 5k Dash – Get Your Race On – June 6th, 2021 April 9, 2021
- Hitting the KMTA Trails this Spring? April 1, 2021
- Learn more about Anchorage Outdoor School! March 22, 2021