KMTA awards grants to community projects that recognize, preserve, and interpret the historic, scenic, and natural recreational resources and cultural landscapes of the Kenai Mountains-Turnagain Arm historic transportation corridor. Projects promote and facilitate public enjoyment of these resources. Applications are due by March 12th, 2021. Email Amanda Sassi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more info.
- Seward Cable House Restored April 12, 2021
- KMTA is Seeking RFPs for Financial Audit Services April 9, 2021
- Spencer Glacier 5k Dash – Get Your Race On – June 6th, 2021 April 9, 2021
- Hitting the KMTA Trails this Spring? April 1, 2021
- Learn more about Anchorage Outdoor School! March 22, 2021