KMTA awards grants to community projects that recognize, preserve, and interpret the historic, scenic, and natural recreational resources and cultural landscapes of the Kenai Mountains-Turnagain Arm historic transportation corridor. Projects promote and facilitate public enjoyment of these resources. Applications are due by March 12th, 2021. Email Amanda Sassi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more info.
- We’re Hiring: KMTA is seeking a Development Manager April 20, 2022
- Spencer Glacier 5 Mile Dash – Get Your Race On – June 5th, 2022 April 18, 2022
- Trailbound Alaska Debuted This Spring April 15, 2022
- Trailbound Alaska Premiering at the Bear Tooth Theater on March 28th March 9, 2022
- Devil’s Creek Nordic Ski Loop is a Worthy Stop March 5, 2022