KMTA awards grants to community projects that recognize, preserve, and interpret the historic, scenic, and natural recreational resources and cultural landscapes of the Kenai Mountains-Turnagain Arm historic transportation corridor. Projects promote and facilitate public enjoyment of these resources. Applications are due by March 12th, 2021. Email Amanda Sassi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more info.
- Another Successful Summer of FVCS Adventure Camps October 18, 2021
- KMTA Welcomes New Executive Director Rachel Blakeslee October 11, 2021
- Successful Second Annual Mineshaft Grinder September 14, 2021
- We’re Hiring: KMTA is seeking an Executive Director August 2, 2021
- Wible Doesn’t Wobble July 5, 2021