Archaeologists found prehistoric artifacts, Indian and Eskimo graves near Mile 55 of the Sterling Highway near Cooper Landing. The Kenaitze/USFS K’beq (Footprints) interpretive site opened near Mile 53 in 1997—-an earlier site opened in 1992 was closed.
- Girdwood Trail Town Meeting March 4, 2020
- Women’s History Month Celebration: Sylvia Sexton, Business Woman of the Early 20th Century and Prominent Alaskan Photographer March 1, 2020
- CANCELED – KMTA Photo Contest Exhibition and T-Shirt Fundraiser February 26, 2020
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Haiku Contest Winners February 14, 2020
- KMTA National Heritage Area’s Timeline is Now Live! February 13, 2020