Oscar Christensen and Mickey Natt came to the Moose Pass area by horse and dog team in 1909. The original Iditarod Trail was blazed through the area in 1910 and 1911. By 1912, Moose Pass was the site of a railroad construction camp.
- Girdwood Trail Town Meeting March 4, 2020
- Women’s History Month Celebration: Sylvia Sexton, Business Woman of the Early 20th Century and Prominent Alaskan Photographer March 1, 2020
- CANCELED – KMTA Photo Contest Exhibition and T-Shirt Fundraiser February 26, 2020
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Haiku Contest Winners February 14, 2020
- KMTA National Heritage Area’s Timeline is Now Live! February 13, 2020