Athabascans and Alutiiq have traveled the Kenai corridor, and the Dena’ina established semi-permanent settlements and fish camps throughout the area.
- Girdwood Trail Town Meeting March 4, 2020
- Women’s History Month Celebration: Sylvia Sexton, Business Woman of the Early 20th Century and Prominent Alaskan Photographer March 1, 2020
- CANCELED – KMTA Photo Contest Exhibition and T-Shirt Fundraiser February 26, 2020
- Congratulations to Our 2020 Haiku Contest Winners February 14, 2020
- KMTA National Heritage Area’s Timeline is Now Live! February 13, 2020