KMTA National Heritage Area was established to recognize, preserve and interpret the historic resources and cultural landscapes of the Kenai Mountains- Turnagain Arm transportation corridor.
- KMTA’s 2022 Annual Grant Cycle Is Now Open January 13, 2022
- 2022 KMTA Haiku Poetry Contest January 1, 2022
- Message From Our Board President Jeff Samuels December 31, 2021
- Anchorage Outdoor School’s 100 Things To Do Before You’re 12! December 5, 2021
- Gift Giving Ideas for the Holiday Season… November 27, 2021