Archaeologists found prehistoric artifacts, Indian and Eskimo graves near Mile 55 of the Sterling Highway near Cooper Landing. The Kenaitze/USFS K’beq (Footprints) interpretive site opened near Mile 53 in 1997—-an earlier site opened in 1992 was closed.
- We Want To Hear From You! Take Our Survey and Be Entered to Win a $25 Gift Certificate! June 25, 2020
- The Power of Turnagain Arm June 3, 2020
- KMTA Seeks a Cultural Resource Management Firm May 28, 2020
- May is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month: The Samurai Musher Jujiro Wada May 19, 2020
- KMTA Annual Grant Recipients Announced For 2020 May 18, 2020