Archaeologists found prehistoric artifacts, Indian and Eskimo graves near Mile 55 of the Sterling Highway near Cooper Landing. The Kenaitze/USFS K’beq (Footprints) interpretive site opened near Mile 53 in 1997—-an earlier site opened in 1992 was closed.
- Coming Home & Battling a Bully – Part Two June 28, 2022
- Coming in for the Landing: An Origin Story – Part One June 22, 2022
- A Dashing Success June 16, 2022
- Mineshaft Grinder 2022 Is A Go! June 10, 2022
- Call for KMTA Board Members June 2, 2022