Archaeologists found prehistoric artifacts, Indian and Eskimo graves near Mile 55 of the Sterling Highway near Cooper Landing. The Kenaitze/USFS K’beq (Footprints) interpretive site opened near Mile 53 in 1997—-an earlier site opened in 1992 was closed.
- Successful Second Annual Mineshaft Grinder September 14, 2021
- We’re Hiring: KMTA is seeking an Executive Director August 2, 2021
- Wible Doesn’t Wobble July 5, 2021
- KMTA Trail Challenge Weekly Updates June 15, 2021
- Grant Reimbursement Webinar on June 29th at 11 AM June 10, 2021