Archaeologists found prehistoric artifacts, Indian and Eskimo graves near Mile 55 of the Sterling Highway near Cooper Landing. The Kenaitze/USFS K’beq (Footprints) interpretive site opened near Mile 53 in 1997—-an earlier site opened in 1992 was closed.
- May is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month: The Samurai Musher Jujiro Wada May 19, 2020
- KMTA 2020 Photo Contest is Now Accepting Entries! May 15, 2020
- KMTA Requests Letters of Support for the Alliance of National Heritage Areas April 21, 2020
- We’re Hiring: KMTA is seeking a Grants Program Manager April 17, 2020
- Girdwood Trail Town Meeting March 4, 2020