Archaeologists found prehistoric artifacts, Indian and Eskimo graves near Mile 55 of the Sterling Highway near Cooper Landing. The Kenaitze/USFS K’beq (Footprints) interpretive site opened near Mile 53 in 1997—-an earlier site opened in 1992 was closed.
- Seward Cable House Restored April 12, 2021
- KMTA is Seeking RFPs for Financial Audit Services April 9, 2021
- Spencer Glacier 5k Dash – Get Your Race On – June 6th, 2021 April 9, 2021
- Hitting the KMTA Trails this Spring? April 1, 2021
- Learn more about Anchorage Outdoor School! March 22, 2021