Archaeologists found prehistoric artifacts, Indian and Eskimo graves near Mile 55 of the Sterling Highway near Cooper Landing. The Kenaitze/USFS K’beq (Footprints) interpretive site opened near Mile 53 in 1997—-an earlier site opened in 1992 was closed.
- Alaska Nellie January 27, 2021
- Harry Johnson: Man of the Mountains January 26, 2021
- Need Help With the Grant Application Process? January 8, 2021
- We Can All Use a Little Hope – Recalling What Gave Us Comfort in These Unprecedented Times January 7, 2021
- KMTA’s 2021 Annual Grant Cycle Is Now Open January 5, 2021