Archaeologists found prehistoric artifacts, Indian and Eskimo graves near Mile 55 of the Sterling Highway near Cooper Landing. The Kenaitze/USFS K’beq (Footprints) interpretive site opened near Mile 53 in 1997—-an earlier site opened in 1992 was closed.
- Do You Like Birding? Alaska Wildland Conservation Center is the Place to Go! September 24, 2020
- Trailbound Alaska Sets Off to Retrace the Iditarod National Historic Trail September 3, 2020
- Tell Us Your Stories? – Heritage @ Home September 2, 2020
- Beluga Whale Alliance Sends Thanks to KMTA! September 1, 2020
- Happy Birthday Seward, Alaska! August 28, 2020