Athabascans and Alutiiq have traveled the Kenai corridor, and the Dena’ina established semi-permanent settlements and fish camps throughout the area.
- We Want To Hear From You! Take Our Survey and Be Entered to Win a $25 Gift Certificate! June 25, 2020
- The Power of Turnagain Arm June 3, 2020
- KMTA Seeks a Cultural Resource Management Firm May 28, 2020
- May is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month: The Samurai Musher Jujiro Wada May 19, 2020
- KMTA Annual Grant Recipients Announced For 2020 May 18, 2020