Athabascans and Alutiiq have traveled the Kenai corridor, and the Dena’ina established semi-permanent settlements and fish camps throughout the area.
- May is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month: The Samurai Musher Jujiro Wada May 19, 2020
- KMTA 2020 Photo Contest is Now Accepting Entries! May 15, 2020
- KMTA Requests Letters of Support for the Alliance of National Heritage Areas April 21, 2020
- We’re Hiring: KMTA is seeking a Grants Program Manager April 17, 2020
- Girdwood Trail Town Meeting March 4, 2020